We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese dragon restaurant

uk
Level Contributor
396 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Chinese dragon restaurant

We are in lassi at the moment and walked into Argastoli this morning along the old coast road ... The Chinese restaurant ( our Greek daughter in law has assured us Greek Chinese restaurants are usually excellent) appeared to have for sale signs up outside, does anyone know if its open and has anyone visited recently ?

portsmouth
Level Contributor
173 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

It's closed, for sale signs on the gate. We walked passed a couple of times last week.

uk
Level Contributor
396 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

That's a shame , thank you

Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
14 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

We too always enjoyed eating there, especially as we live here and it did open for a few months during the Winter which was great. At the end of last season Alex did tell us that they were moving into Argostoli, which was in one respect was a shame as the views from the balcony were superb. During the Winter we have looked around Argostoli for 'The Chinese Dragon' with no luck, and whilst I did have telephone numbers on menus of their ''take aways' I seem to have mislaid them. All may not yet be lost as was told by a Albanian Waiter friend that the Chinese Dragon is now located just off the square down the little alleyway by Platinos where Panic and Paparazzi are located, I will check this out when it gets cool enough to wander around Argostoli and come back with result.

Gillingham
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

We came back Sunday and it is open in argostoli sorry don't know where, but there were leaflets around with the location, it is still run by the same people, that's what I was told anyway.

England
Level Contributor
206 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

We were there in June and it had just opened In Argostoli - if you go into the square you cannot miss it! :-)

Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
14 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

H

ave spoken with Alex at the Chinese Dragon and it is located actually on the Square near Pan-Nic. He hopes to stay open all the year round . They have kept the same telephone number and same staff. Looking forward to a visit next week .

essex
Level Contributor
667 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

just got back from hols it is on the square very nice meal there wish I was there now actually

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

Extremely pricey though.... We didn't eat there as the prices put us off

essex
Level Contributor
667 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

I think it came to 60 euros with 2 starters 3 main dishes and 4 or 5 mythos unfortunately I find the days of getting cheap/value meals in most of grreece has long gone its just the way it is imo

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Chinese dragon restaurant

Gosh, I wouldn't pay that for a Chinese meal here !

We were in Lassi in August and we found the three of us could eat out at a very reasonable price.. Our daughter has now promoted herself from the kids menus to the adults menus and we thought this would bump up the cost considerably but we were pleasantly surprised at how little we did spend on a meal, generally two courses each, Sprog would almost always get a free ice cream, half kilo of wine, a couple of beers, soft drink and a bottle of water.....

Shop around, it can be done on a budget if you look really hard... The drinks however do bump up your bill but then that happens here too..

Happy Holidays !

Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations