We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices in lassi

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tenby
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
prices in lassi

hi,we are going to lassi in september,what are the prices like for food and drink?

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
649 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prices in lassi

I think you will find them very reasonable. I am here now . Dine out for two with 2 courses and house wine about 28 euro or thereabouts. Mythos beer around e3 ,24unbeds and brolley e6, taxi to argostoli e6, cocktail about e6 many happy hours available on lassi high street ...

tenby
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: prices in lassi

thanks for that info,just trying to work out much much to bring!!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices in lassi

we were there 3 weeks a go average price for 2 drinks 2 starters and 2 main course were between 36-44 euro depends what and where you want to eat

Dewsbury, England...
Level Contributor
46 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prices in lassi

hello large mythos 250-300 euro cocktails 450-550 euro if you want value for money try tzogias taverna what used to be mystic gusto.specials each night of the board 2 starter 2 main jug of wine cheese cake 18 euro

and it's good food cheap does'nt mean not nice bus 150 taxi 6 euro.enjoy your holiday

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,301 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices in lassi

Hi peter,

I assume you mean that a mythos is 2.50 to 3.00 euros? Otherwise you are either being rooked or buying a crate of mythos!!

Bob

6. Re: prices in lassi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Lassi