We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much?

essex
Level Contributor
667 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
how much?

how much is a taxi from airport to lassi? many thanks

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,536 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much?

Hi,

About 20 Euros. No need to book, usually plenty of taxis just outside.

Bob

essex
Level Contributor
667 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much?

thanks bob can you tell me is it easy to get to sami from lassi to catch boat to Ithaca or can I get to Ithaca from lassi/argostili thank you

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how much?

We pre booked and paid 25 euros. Our friends got one from the queue in aiport and paid 17euros.

essex
Level Contributor
667 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much?

thanks

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,536 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much?

Hi again,

If you have a car then the drive is quite straightforward once you are out of Lassi and Argostoli.

This question was asked a week ago. Here is a link to save us retyping instructions

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189457-i1615-k6…

Without a car there is a bus from Argostoli bus station to Sami or a taxi would cost about 45 -50 euros.

Note that if you have no car then you have a problem when you reach Ithaca as the ferry arrives at a small quay with nothing there except a small office. No public transport but there might be a taxi if it has dropped someone off and is waiting on the off chance. The nearest town is about 5 miles away over a steep hill.

There is no ferry that I know of from Argostoli to Ithaca.

Bob

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how much?

We've pre booked a taxi from the airport to Lassi this year and have paid 20 Euros which equates to about £17.00.... Well worth it in my opinion, cuts out the waiting on the coach and drop offs.

We will however get the package coach back to the airport at the end of our holidays.

Happy Holidays !

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,536 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how much?

You do not need to pre-book as there are usually plenty of taxis waiting outside.

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
5,663 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how much?

What are you plans for Othaca ?

If you can get to Fiscardo (infrequent bus from Argostoli or 75 euro taxi from airport) then you can get the ferry to Frikes in Ithaca. It stops right in the middle of town.

Mike

Level Contributor
4,244 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how much?

Victoria, it's better to get taxi (or lift) then you don't have to Q, check in online & have relaxing drink in the bar near airport.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how much?

I'm not bothered about getting the transfer bus on the way back.....we never have to queue for very long anyways but thanks for the advice......

Happy Holidays !

Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations