We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
Level Contributor
203 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

Not that I am counting the days until my holiday, but as I am a Staines person, the though of Lassi is really appealing at the moment! The time can't go quick enough!

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,889 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

Hope you do not have too many problems in Staines!

Surrey
Level Contributor
203 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

It's not good around here and I am not flooded out, but so many are including friends, but I am feeling very proud that so many people in the community are helping each other! For me the issues are trying to get anywhere! especially for my work as I support people in all of the affected areas! When it gets too much, I just think of that lovely booked holiday on one of my favourite greek islands!

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,889 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

I presume you have heard that there was a serious earthquake in Kefalonia two weeks ago.

I had a message from someone out there hoping we were all ok in our floods!

It just shows what people are really like when there are problems.

Bob

Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
664 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

Our British floods made the pages of Kefalonia Today on 12th February (suggest you run article through Google Translate if you want to read it)

kefaloniatoday.com/epikerotita/kosmos/kokkin…

Surrey
Level Contributor
203 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

I did hear about the earthquakes, so sad. Even this far away, you can picture the damage. It's certainly been a strange start to the year!

Surrey
Level Contributor
203 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

I did translate it, amazing. Wraysbury is just down the road. I am about to attempt to go shopping in Staines, but it looks like even more roads are closed because of fallen trees! Well, only 17 weeks and 2 days now!

7. Re: Only 17 weeks and 3 days to go!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations