We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Hi there,

Does anyone know where these apartments are located, how far from Lassi (the bars and restaurants) are they, are they up a steep hill, what facilities the kitchen has and is there a pool and if not, what is the nearest hotel/apartment with a pool that we could walk to..

Many thanks

Happy Holidays !

Edited: 24 February 2014, 16:44
Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,302 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Hi Surrey girl

Have a look at this link

booking.com/hotel/…map_opened

It seems to be just a few minutes from the sea and about a 10 min walk to the main street.

It is not on the "hilly side" of the road through Lassi so no steep hills from what I can see.

In the thread below skimybear puts a link in his response No. 7 so it may be worth contacting him for more details.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g644214-i11330-k…

Hope this helps

Bob

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Stayed in these apartments last June, there are 4 apartments. They are right above the Staircase beach cafe, the patio overlooks the beach which is about a 20 metre walk downhill. The apartments are very large the kitchen is huge by greek standards, fridge freezer, full size cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster etc,etc, the apartments sleep 2 or 3 people. You are about 100 metres away from the Marinos apartments where you can use thier pool or eat there. They are about 200 metres from Lassi main street ie bars supermarkets, restuarants, there are no hills to climb. We use to sit on the patio late at night just watching the moons reflection on the sea then go down for our midnight dip, the owners who live just behind would often pop in with fruit and vegtables from their garden for us, i honestly dont think you could get a better location .

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,302 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

My response beat skimybears by a few seconds so no need to contact him now!!

Bob

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

In my reply i said Marinos apartments, sorry i meant Marianna apartments.

Level Contributor
2,950 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Hi. As skimy says right above Makris Gialos beach, 250yds to Marianna's & Lassi Supermarket about 1/2 mile to main restaurants & bars. Xcellent place to stay & Stavros' Staircase bar is fantastic. Enjoy

Level Contributor
2,950 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Funny how a few beers shorten the walk!! Skimy it's 625yds from Retseto to Lassi Supermarket

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Thanks for your replies everyone..... We usually stay at Marinos and have visited Mariannas so I know where they are now however with only four apartments, I think the complex would be too small for us as we have a teenager and she likes to make friends.....

They do look nice though !

Happy Holidays !

Flintshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

can anyone tell me where the stair case bar is please, we are staying at Marinos apartments in lassi

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,302 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Hi,

This link gives you info you want and also other bars and beaches

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g644214-s2/Lassi:Ce…

Have a great time

Bob

Level Contributor
2,950 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Constantinos Apartments, Lassi

Hi philisan answered location of Staicase bar in the countdown thread. From Marinos either cross Main road towards Makris beach before the steps turn right & walk along till the sign to Tony& Antonios & turn left go past the car park then go down the steps to the left & you will walk thro the bar. Or go to Lassi supermarket turn left past Marriannas walk down the lane & follow signs for beach. About 700yds eah way. Then see Stavros for a nice cold one Enjoy

Get answers to your questions about Lassi