We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changed hotel to Lassi now.

Darvel, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
233 reviews
Save Topic
Changed hotel to Lassi now.

Okay, this is the story. I actually changed my booking from Lourdas to Lassi, as I have mobility "issues."

I think Lassi will be more central for me as I no longer drive.

I am staying at the Irilena Hotel (great reviews) but wanted to know if there are any pools close by that I could use, to swim.

Thank you so much for your help everyone.

Quelly X

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changed hotel to Lassi now.

Hi,

I found this in review of the Irilena

"even though there isnt a pool attached to the Irelena there is one just over the road which you can use that is easy to find but really with a beach as lovely and a sea that is amazing we never bothered with the pool at all. the sunloungers are priced extraordinarily well and the beach bar was brilliant for drinks,"

They don't name the hotel but I am sure the owners of Irilena will tell you.

This map by bigcol shows a couple of nearby hotels with pools that allow non-residents access.

lassiinformation.webs.com/apps/photos/photo…

Bob

Darvel, United...
Level Contributor
450 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changed hotel to Lassi now.

Thanks Bob, you are so kind and patient!

I appreciate your time.

Thanks.

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changed hotel to Lassi now.

Hi!

We stayed at the Irilena Hotel three years ago. We really enjoyed our stay.

There is no lift, but some of the rooms are on the ground floor. Some reviews of the ground floor rooms are less than complimentary. Our room, at the rear of the hotel, was excellent.

Just across the road and about 100 yards away is Marianna Studios. They have a beautiful garden area with plenty of free sun loungers and a nice pool that is easy to access. Marianna is very welcoming; she is happy for visitors to use the facilities as long as they do not bring in their own food and drink. The bar serves excellent food and cold beer, along with coffee, tea and other alcofrolic drinks.

We always spend the day at Marianna's even though we don't stay in the studios.

If you are staying in the Irilena Hotel, then Marianna's is your automatic choice.

Colin

Level Contributor
4,408 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Changed hotel to Lassi now.

Hi Quelly, you can use the pool at Marianna's. When you come out of Irilena cross the road, turn left & Marianna's is abt 150yds on the right next to Lassi Supermarket

5. Re: Changed hotel to Lassi now.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations