We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunparadise Apartments

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Sunparadise Apartments

I am booked for August to stay at The Sunparadise apartments in Lassi. Starting to get a bit concerned as I cannot find any reviews. Has anyone stayed there?

I would appreciate your comments.

Level Contributor
4,340 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Hi new one on me any more info? Tour op?

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Hi,

I booked through booking.com a couple of weeks ago.

Level Contributor
4,340 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Ok will have a look, I've used booking.com a few times & never had a problem tho

Level Contributor
4,340 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Sunset Paradise?

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,707 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Hi and welcome

Looks like it is "Sunset Paradise"

see these reviews.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g644214-d6697…

Bob

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Thank you so much Bob. Feeling a lot happier now. We have been long haul in 5* hotels for the last 5 years and just wanted a clean, basic apartment in a quiet location.

I can look forward to the holiday now ..... Thanks again.

Level Contributor
4,340 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Hi Teddy might be worth a PM to fussylady4 as she reviewed a few other places in Lassi or she may read this & reply. Know where they are but didn't know the name, anything else you need to know about Lassi just ask & I'll try help or Big Colin will def help

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

Thank you. You have been very helpful. We have never been to Kefalonia before, so busy doing some research reading the various forums. As long as the apartment is clean and there are some decent restaurants we will be happy. Thanks again.

Level Contributor
4,340 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

1st time we went did the same, as for restaurants plenty of choice, been back every year since & booked next year aswell. Enjoy

10. Re: Sunparadise Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations