We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

towels at san lorenzo village

Which Lassi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
265 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
towels at san lorenzo village

hi does anyone know if you can hire pool towels from the hotel

surrey
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: towels at san lorenzo village

I did read that you can hire pool tires for 10 euro deposit. I am off there on Saturday.

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
265 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: towels at san lorenzo village

thank u for your reply, could u let me know as only got 15kg in case , we go out on the 7th sep

surrey
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: towels at san lorenzo village

if you look at second to last review of San Lorenzo, someone states 'pool towels can be hired' for 10 euro deposit and can be changed daily. You obviously go on the day we return.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: towels at san lorenzo village

Yes you can! They are 10euros per towel and you can change them daily from reception. Just leave the req'd deposit and take your towels at the end of the day hand them back for the next day, at the end of your holiday just ask for your money back! Great service and always clean towels available. I dont know about putting them at the bottom of your bag and taking them to the beach though ;)

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
265 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: towels at san lorenzo village

thats great thank u,, so it would just cost me 20 euros for the week to get 2 towels per day then i get deposit back

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: towels at san lorenzo village

Hi - yes that is correct. You can also take the towels out with you - to the beach etc if you wish. As long as you return 2 towels when you are leaving to go home you will get your 20 Euros deposit back. You will love San Lorenzo Village !

7. Re: towels at san lorenzo village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations