We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catered Apartments for 2?

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Self Catered Apartments for 2?

HI, me and my girlfriend are think of going to Samos this august and I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a nice apartment where we could cook with a balcony? Pythagorion is my thoughts at the moment mostly from reading this forum. We are early twenties so any help would be brilliant.

Reigate, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Catered Apartments for 2?

Try Klima Paradise Apartments, just round the corner from Pythagorion. Beach front apartments with balconies. Taverna on tap. You would need to hire a car

Samos, Greece
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Self Catered Apartments for 2?

Try Angela in kokkari , central and big apartments

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
832 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self Catered Apartments for 2?

We are staying in the Ifigenia studios in July which are in the centre of Pythagorion in a narrow quiet street (no traffic) . They are close to the harbour with all it`s tavernas & bars (closest taverna 30 metres) but free from the noise of the bars. If you like to be in the centre of the action they are in an ideal location but relaxed.

Milano
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Self Catered Apartments for 2?

Hi, I'm going to Samos with my boyfriend beginning of August, and we booked Maritsa Studios on Potokaki beach, just outside Pythagorion. They look very nice and the comments on tripadvisor are very good. Enjoy your holiday!

5. Re: Self Catered Apartments for 2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Pythagorion
Recent Conversations