We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

Which Pythagorion hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
Level Contributor
532 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

Does anyone know how I can book this hotel? I would like to book for August this year but can't find an email address for them.

Many thanks.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

We booked through booking.com.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
532 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

Thanks but it's fully booked on booking.com so I was hoping I could contact them direct and see if they have any more rooms available ...

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

I stayed there last year it really is nice. Lovely people who run it and anna in reception is so helpful. It is a Thomson holiday and i have looked at their page and August is there. Of course I dont know where you are flying from so just put in your details and see if it comes up. If you go try and hire a car there are some amazing villages its just beautiful.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
532 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

Many thanks for your reply. We are Island hopping so just need a hotel only booking and Thomsons only seem to offer the Evelin as a holiday package. Think I'm going to have to give it up as a bad job and find somewhere else. Thanks

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

Another hotel nearby is the Apollon about 25 yards nearer to town & not used by Thomsons so may be free. I have not stayed there but it looks nice everytime I have been staying in that area. I have stayed in Glyfada also in the area which is OK & could be an option as when I stayed there it was on hotel only basis. Hope you can get sorted as Samos is a `must visit`,I have been there countless times.

berks
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

Love holidays book the Evelin , not sure if they only do package though but might be worth checking.. Travel match I think would be able to help

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

we went with Thomson holidays

8. Re: How to book the Evelin Hotel, Pythagorion ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Pythagorion
Recent Conversations