We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mediterranean Apartments, Skala Rachoni

romford
Level Contributor
4,459 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mediterranean Apartments, Skala Rachoni

Hi All,

Need some advise ASAP as I intend booking the above this afternoon, and would be greatful for some feedback on the following quesions ....

Air conditioning - I understand it is payable .. cost involved?

Safes - Are there safes in the apartments. if so, are they payable?

Ferry transfers - have been to many of the Greek Islands over the years, but never one that has involved a sea crossing. Is the transfer straight forward and is it by ferry or hydrofoil? Also do you board the ferry/hydrofoil as a foot passenger with luggage in hand, or do you board via your transfer bus? How long is the crossing?

Hotel - are there any apartments which have shower only as opposed to shower over bath,and are they in good shape .. sorry, very fussy when it comes to bathrooms lol!

We intend booking the HB option .. are you given the choice to swap the evening meal for lunch should you wish to do so?

Lastly, another other info regarding hotel, beach, tavernas and surrounding area would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Pat

4 replies to this topic
romford
Level Contributor
4,459 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mediterranean Apartments, Skala Rachoni

Sorry, forgot to add ...

Who do you all book with as I can only find the hotel available through Thomson? Also, are there any atms available locally to withdraw cash?

Kind regards,

Pat

Malton, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mediterranean Apartments, Skala Rachoni

Sorry cant help with hotel but the ferry crossing is easy,bus with your luggage takes about 15 minutes from the airport to the ferry terminal where you get off the bus and walk on the ferry while the bus with your luggage then goes on the ferry. the crossing takes about 40 minutes then you walk off to find your numbered bus for the onward journey.

romford
Level Contributor
4,459 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mediterranean Apartments, Skala Rachoni

Thank you ... very helpful:-)

KInd regards,

Pat

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mediterranean Apartments, Skala Rachoni

Gorgona taverna on the beach nearby is the best. Hotel is ok, nothing special in my opinion.

Reply to: Mediterranean Apartments, Skala Rachoni
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skala Rachoniou