We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agropoli \ Castelabate boat tours

Save Topic
Agropoli \ Castelabate boat tours

Hi there.

Does anybody know something about boat trip \ excurciones in Agropoli or nearby? I've seen a lot of photos but couldn't find any relibable information. Are tours available in mid September? What can be average cost for a day trip?

Thanks!

Coto de Caza...
Destination Expert
for Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agropoli \ Castelabate boat tours

Last year, my husband and I went on a boat tour from Palinuro during the last week of September. Just drive to Palinuro and go down to the area where the road ends. We just showed up and by approximately 11am there were enough people (6) to go out. We rode along the coast, stopped at a small beach for swimming, it lasted a couple of hours and I believe cost less than 20 euro for the two of us. The water was still warm for swimming although I know this summer has been cooler.

2. Re: Agropoli \ Castelabate boat tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Agropoli
Recent Conversations