We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?!

Which Baia Sardinia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eastbourne, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Where to stay?!

I have got flights booked for may next year and we are flying to olbia. I have been looking to stay in baia Sardinia but wandered if anyone had any recommendations for another area?

It will just be my husband and I for a long weekend so we are after a nice area, good food/wine, and pref by the beach.

Any recommendations?

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?!

Few km south of Olbia, San Teodoro, Posada and Orosei offer accommodation for all the pockets but especially spectacular beaches like Brandinchi, La Cinta, Isuledda, Capo Comino, Berchida, Osalla, Cala Cartoe and Costa dell Grottacce.

2. Re: Where to stay?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2017, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Baia Sardinia
More Baia Sardinia Topics