We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

passo tonale ski pass

S England
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
passo tonale ski pass

Do we need a photo for the lift pass at Passo Tonale?

Going 12 Feb.

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
763 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: passo tonale ski pass

You certainly used to. Best to take one just in case!

DD

Cornwall UK
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: passo tonale ski pass

We got back 29th Jan , had a great time and yes you do need a photo for the lift pass.

S England
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: passo tonale ski pass

Thanks Mike that's useful. On my previous few ski trips didn't need a photo but I know some places still use the 'older' technology.

London, England...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: passo tonale ski pass

What time does the first lifts open ? and the last lifts close?

London, England...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: passo tonale ski pass

What time does the lift start running? and the last lifts finish? we are staying in Passo Tonale Locanda Hotel thanks!!

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: passo tonale ski pass

Yes you need a photo but our Inghams rep took ours on the coach on the way to the resort.

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: passo tonale ski pass

The lifts are open 8.30am to 5pm

Wimborne, Dorset
Level Contributor
11 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: passo tonale ski pass

Just got back and had a great time. Take a photo (passport sized) with you if you can. I felt sorry for the rep trying to take pictures, on the swaying coach, of all the people who hadn't read their travel documents.

We never made it to the end of the day but most lifts were closing at 4.45pm. I understand that the lifts open a little later as the season progresses.

York, United Kingdom
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: passo tonale ski pass

Hi going to passo tonale on the 28th january,has anyone just returned going with 9yr old who can ski quite well....what are the conditions like at this time..and over towards the glacier side....

Thanks

10. Re: passo tonale ski pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Passo del Tonale
More Passo del Tonale Topics