We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria Restaurant

Which L'Estartit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York
Level Contributor
147 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Victoria Restaurant

Is this restaurant still open

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
387 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Victoria Restaurant

Was this the place where you could get a Carvery ?

I remember a place called Victoria Carvery, but that was well over 20 years ago last time I heard anything about it, if it is the same place we are talking about

York
Level Contributor
147 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Victoria Restaurant

Yes thats the one, the Carvery and the people who owned it had the victoria Rooms further up the road, I think it was owned by Sun Travel the bus company

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Victoria Restaurant

Hi

Completely gone, I'm afraid It''s been demolished. Most of the british pubs, Al's, Rovers return etc. also gone. We were down there last year. Still like it, fantastic beach but a lot quieter. There was a nice pub where Cheers used to be and Fighting cocks is still going.

Regards Stuart

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Victoria Restaurant

Hi

Completely gone, I'm afraid It''s been demolished. Most of the british pubs, Al's, Rovers return etc. also gone. We were down there last year. Still like it, fantastic beach but a lot quieter. There was a nice pub where Cheers used to be and Fighting cocks is still going.

Regards Stuart

5. Re: Victoria Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about L'Estartit