We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi firms estartit Spain

Which L'Estartit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi firms estartit Spain

Can anyone recommend a good taxi firm that could take us from Girona airport to estartit please?

L'Estartit, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi firms estartit Spain

i recommend "taxi mike"

He is german but also speaks excellent english and spanish

Has available upto a 7 seater i think it is.

Clean, reliable, no speeding.

Airport transfers from Girona mostly.

Will also take small groups on custom trips to barcelona or wherever.

bookings 0034 617 859952 email taximikeestartit@gmail.com

his direct number is 0034 617 859948

soaked in ireland
Level Contributor
425 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi firms estartit Spain

We have just come back from a trip that included Estartit, we used Estartit taxis, i would totally recommend them, the two gentlemen we dealt with are called Matthew and Andrew, they picked us up at Girona Airport to Estartit, then on to Argeles and back to Girona, they are both originally from the UK, the number for them is :0034655599965, they are very competitively priced and proper gentlemen. Hope this helps.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi firms estartit Spain

Thank you :)

Munster
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi firms estartit Spain

I just booked Taxi l'estartit frm Girona airport to Castell Montgri for our August trip. As the poster above states they are 2 English guys. There are 6 of us and they have quoted me €75 each way, this is the least expensive that I could find.

There is another company called ziptransfers.com that I came across and if you can find another party or 2 to share the ride, then it would work out cheaper as they have bigger vans that seat more people and therefore the cost (which is only a little higher for a larger sweater) can be split accordingly.

5. Re: Taxi firms estartit Spain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about L'Estartit