We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ok bar

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
ok bar

Last time we went to Pineda, some 15 years ago we used a bar called OK Bar which was owned by a very nice guy called Fernando. Does anyone know if it is still there as we are returning to Pineda this June

Edited: 18 May 2014, 09:47
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ok bar

Unfortunately Fernando got retired about 5 years ago and OK Bar is closed. Last thing I heard about him is that he was living in the Canary islands.

We'll never eat again the best chicken in town...

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ok bar

Many thanks for taking the time to reply to my question.

Fernando was a really nice guy and we became very good friends as we have stayed at Pineda twice since we have been married.

The first time we went was about 30 years ago and I think he had just opened his bar having moved up from Madrid.

He made for us the best Paella we have ever tasted.

Once again

Thank you

Regards

Dave

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ok bar

Many thanks for taking the time to reply to my quest

Edited: 07 June 2014, 09:57
4. Re: ok bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Pineda de Mar