We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To run a tea shop in Kish island

Khobar, Ash...
1 post
Save Topic
To run a tea shop in Kish island

My friend went to kish island for Dubai visa change. He met a friend there and want to run a tea shop in kish island. Is it possible to run a small tea shop in Kish island by an Indian. Persons who visit there are allowed to stay there only for 14 days. To stay there more time, say for one year and run a tea shop, is it possible. Please reply.

MEERAN

meeran6@yahoo.com

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
29 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To run a tea shop in Kish island

Hi,

It's very difficult to get work permit for foreigners in Iran. I was talking with one of my Dutch friends who tried to start a business in Yazd but he was totally disappointed about this issue.

As Kish Island doesn't need any visa issues, you can go there and stay for longer than 2 weeks. Then you need to have a small journey to Dubai for couple of days.

Cheers

2. Re: To run a tea shop in Kish island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 10:17