We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving turkey

Boston...
Level Contributor
2 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving turkey

We are also going to Palmas del Mar over Thanksgiving and would like to know if there will be a supermarket open on Thanksgiving Day that sells fresh (not frozen -- no time to thaw) turkeys? I tried looking up the Ralph's Food Warehouse, but they do not appear to have a website. Any suggestions from locals would be greatly appreciated

San Juan
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving turkey

Palmas is it’s own closed community. It even has a school there. I believe they have they’re own supermarkets right there where you can get a turkey but I may be wrong since it’s been forever since I stayed there so maybe someone can correct me. But expect them to be frozen.

2. Re: Thanksgiving turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Humacao
Recent Conversations