We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Gokarna

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Stay in Gokarna

Hi, I am reading all the reviews on the various hotels in Gokarna. I guess the usual problem that i see with most of the hotels here is that the rooms are unclean and the loos are dirty. So, I am confused between these 4 places - Namaste Cafe (i heard indians are usually not prefered here - so don't want to stay in this kind of ambience), Gokarna International, Nirvana and Paradise Holiday cottages.

we are 3 girls and we have to consider living in safe and clean places to stay. We have just 2 days here so dont want to walk arnd too much to go to a beach. Want to stay close to the beach and a good beach not some crowded beach like the Bagas of Goa. So can anyone suggest which one would be a good option. ?

Thanks,

Radhika

Mentioned in this post
Nirvana
Nirvana
88 Reviews
Gokarna, India
Goa
Goa
India
Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
456 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay in Gokarna

Radhika,

Try Haripriya residency or Swaswara on OM beach.

Mentioned in this post
SwaSwara
SwaSwara
96 Reviews
Gokarna, India
2. Re: Stay in Gokarna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Gokarna