We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Liverpool, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Hi,

Ive been searching for hours and cant seem to find what I'm looking for, hope someone can help.

I need help finding accommodation in Novalja, from the 1st July - 6th July 2013.

There are around 12-16 people in our group, we are looking for accommodation in a apartment or a villa, (with this many people looks like we may need 2 or 3 apartments/villas)

We need the accommodation close to Hideout Festival which we will be attending.

Any body know/own any apartments that fit our requirements.

would be a big help

Thanks

Zrce Beach
Beaches, Dance Clubs & Discos
Spiaggia di Rucica
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Papaya club
Dance Clubs & Discos, Beach & Pool Clubs
1. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 10:35
Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Hi there,

please send me PM with your e-mail address. I had vacations on island of Pag for several years, so I'm well connected there.

Cheers,

Mladen from "Funky Zagreb"

Kolan
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Hi, I'm an expat living on Pag and we have apartments in Kolan. It's about a 10 min drive from Zrće.. admittedly you'd be preferring to stay in Novalja but prices are double there. Apartments from €70 per nigh sleeping 3 or 4. Can also organise welcome packs, make sure your stocked up on beer and all the basics to get started, coffee, milk bread etc for your arrival.

I can also book you some great restaurants, and give you an insiders guide during your stay

gourmettrailsip@gmail.com

Liverpool, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

It seems some details have changed. Quite a few of the group have decided theyre not coming, there will be between 4 and 8 people coming now all details the same except for that one.

I've found accommodation from 45 euro per night (adriaday.com/en/…apartments-novalja.php)

and I've also found airport transfers from zadar to novella from 19 euro - (www.novalja.collegium.eu/en/transfer…)

If anyone can better these prices then please contact me at antmylo@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

Edited: 21 November 2012, 16:09
Novalja, Croatia
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Be carefull with adriaday, the final price gonna be much higher. I recommend official partners.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

I think this apartment could be good for you:

super-apartmani.hr/objekt/….ULeJqWfy3JA

Rijeka, Croatia
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

HI,

I have someting for you: Apartments house for 11 persons

please look here

House with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (washing machine), kitchen/dinig space, terrace/close to the sea.

webadria.com/de.Kroatien/…Pag.html

or directly here:

www.webadria.com/fewo_opis_sve.php…

Edited: 29 November 2012, 22:23
Rijeka, Croatia
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Have you found your accommodation? Adriaday has apartments for less than 45 euros. There are some apartments for 35 euros per person:

www.adriaday.com/index.php…

london
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Hello, i noticed you replied to an ad regarding a place to stay for hideout festival.

I will be going to hideout festival and staying in Croatia 29th June 6th July,

Im looking to stay in an apartment for 6 (preferably) people, less if need be.

I wondered if you were able to help,

my e-mail address is adamlind@live.co.uk

Thank you

Fleet, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Accommodation - Villa/Apart. - Large Group - HIDEOUT FEST.

Hello!

I am going to Hideout festival with a group of 16. Does anyone know of anything to accomidate this? Weather a big appartment/villa or a block of appatments?

Thankyou

Get answers to your questions about Novalja