We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pag accommodation

Glasgow, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pag accommodation

Hi does anyone have any recommendations for accommodation in Pag Island, Croatia? Thanks

Laura

Pag Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Food Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Saskatchewan, Canada
Destination Expert
for Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
8,028 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pag accommodation

How many people are in your party? Do you have a price range? Are you thinking of staying in a quiet area or further down in the sort of party area?

Glasgow, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pag accommodation

There should be 4 of us, although it may just be 2. We're going to be there for the Hideout music festival at Zrce Beach from 1st-3rd July so really just a clean, affordable place to sleep really. No specific requirements really. Thanks!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pag accommodation

Hi! We're also going to the Hideout festival & have found quite a few good apartment options just from google searches - although a lot of them seem to be better for groups of 4+.

So excited about the festival though - can't wait!

Glasgow, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pag accommodation

Me too! The line up is exciting! Where are you staying, in Novalja? Were the apartments fairly cheap? Trying to keep costs as low as possible as we're travelling for about a month!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pag accommodation

Yeah we've booked a room in Novalja, I used this website:

www.milka-novalja.com/engleski/home.htm

They ask that you pay 30% deposit which you'll need to transfer to them & that can be a bit of a pain (it's outside the EU so Natwest charged me £20 to transfer money!) - but they seem to be a little cheaper than other websites and the guy who I e-mailed was really nice and helpful.

Good luck and let me know how you get on!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pag accommodation

Hi All,

I'm going to the Hideout festival but still looking for a place to stay with my 2 mates.

Any suggestion? Which the best area?

Have you been there before?

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pag accommodation

I stayed in this apartment in Novalja a few years ago and it was nice (one bedroom and a sofabed in the lounge):

www.novalja-croatia.net/

8. Re: Pag accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 January 2012, 09:05
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Pag accommodation

who knows of any good place to stay if your in a big group 16 of us need some where close to hideout festival not to expensive saying that if anyone knows of villas please let me know thanks

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pag accommodation

In 2010 I was able to get a good rate at Hotel Pagus. ....not my ideal hotel but sea view and clean rooms. Very friendly staff. Liked the location. It worked for a night aokay!!

Get answers to your questions about Pag