We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation near La Cinta

Windsor
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation near La Cinta

Morning All,

Can someone please recommend a nice apartment or villa near La Cinta beach.

We're wanting to come out for the Sun and Bass festival next year but it'd be our honey moon so would like somewhere nice to stay. Preferably with a pool.

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation near La Cinta

Hi there. Did you end up going and finding a nice accommodation? My wife and I plan to go to sun and bass next year and would like to stay somewhere nice but near all the festivities as we'll.

Thanks, Ray

Windsor
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation near La Cinta

Hi Ray,

We booked with Cazamundo but i wouldn't recommend them, our apartment was beyond basic, really wasn't nice. We didn't even have a kettle!

Perhaps Sella Marina hotel, that's in a fab location.

You'll love the festival :)

3. Re: Accommodation near La Cinta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about San Teodoro