We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noto city centre to Contrada San Giovanni/ Calabernado?

London, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Noto city centre to Contrada San Giovanni/ Calabernado?

Hello

I'd like to ask how to get from the Noto city centre to these two places by public transport and/or walking. Just realised all the accommodation I like are quite outside the city centre.....

modica
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noto city centre to Contrada San Giovanni/ Calabernado?

Calabernado is on the sea, 6km from Noto - there is a bus service, better in the summer after 16 June. Contrada San Giovanni . if its the one Im thinking of is in San Corrado Fuori dei muri which is 6km above Noto in the hills, with fantastic views but further from the sea. There is a local bus service. Your other option is taxis. They're both too far to walk.

London, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noto city centre to Contrada San Giovanni/ Calabernado?

Thank you modicasa ! Do you know if there is a website I can use to check out the buses ? Will be there from 8 June to 10. How much do you estimate the taxi will cost ?

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
99,239 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Noto city centre to Contrada San Giovanni/ Calabernado?

You would take a taxi because this private bus service won't begin until 15 June.

Vagabonda

4. Re: Noto city centre to Contrada San Giovanni/ Calabernado?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 05:15