We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need a car rental

Which Pozzallo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marsa, Malta
1 post
Save Topic
I need a car rental

hi please some one can tell me were I can hire an 8 seater van in pozzallo from 25/6/11 from 9.00am till 28/6/11 7.00pm. Please someone help me

Hungary, EUROPE
Level Contributor
687 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need a car rental

Look up autoeurope.co.uk see if they offer anything from Pozzallo.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I need a car rental

Auto Europe does not supply from Pozzallo.

Contact Car Service di Cicero & Agosta:

http://www.carservice-rosolini.com/

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g652024-i12598-k74…

Vagabonda

Zabbar, Malta
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: I need a car rental

Beaware of Car service di Cicero e Agosta, we have just rented a car and with one of them we had a tyre that after 1hr of usage broke and needed to be replaced. We opened the rear boot and there was nothing, but a repair kit which was used, no jug , nothing. When we contacted the company the told us to call someone to come and repair it and pay it ourselves. After many calls and insisting that we are not paying for a worn out tyre and afterall we were given a car which had a repair kit missing, we contacted a gommista Alessio which we were given the contact by a salesgirl, he came and contacted the company which agreed that we had no fault and we paid nothing. bIt still took a whole 2 hours to solve this.

4. Re: I need a car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 05:17