We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus line Split - Ulcinj

Which Ulcinj hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wroclaw, Poland
5 posts
Save Topic
Bus line Split - Ulcinj

Hi everybody,

I could find any recent posts on this matter so decided to ask you a question. I am going to spend a few days in Split in August, and then I would like to visit Ulcinj.

autobusni-kolodvor.com says that there's a direct line between Split and Ulcinj. I e-mailed the company which allegedly operates the line (Panorama Bus Zagreb) but didn't get any answer. Can anyone here tell me if the line is still in service, if so what's the approx price?

If not what would you advise me?

6 replies to this topic
Herceg Novi
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus line Split - Ulcinj

Hi,

I know for sure that bus line Split - Herceg Novi is running. Price is €21 (one way), departure from Split is at 4pm; so I believe that in high season Split - Ulcinj also operate.

If there is no line ST-UL you can always catch bus for HN and then from there take a bus for Ulcinj.

Rgds

Wroclaw, Poland
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus line Split - Ulcinj

thanks a lot, that helps much.

yet another question: any idea how to get from ulcinj to tirana? Is taking an Ulcinj - Skhoder and then Skhoder - Tirana bus the best option?

Herceg Novi
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus line Split - Ulcinj

Sorry but don't know anything about that.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus line Split - Ulcinj

Yes there is direct bus line Split - Ulcinj, and it operates on Monday, Wadnesday and Saturay. I know that it departs around 5 A.M. from Ulxinj and probably around 3 P.M. from Split, but I can't specify exact departure time.

If you want to go from Ulcinj to Tirana, I think there are also directbus lines, but I'm not sure about their schedule.

Best regards,

Andro,

Cheap Dubrovnik Tours

Wroclaw, Poland
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus line Split - Ulcinj

Thank you guys, that really helped me ;)

Tirana, Albania
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus line Split - Ulcinj

Hi everyone,

I want to travel on August from Ulcinj to Makarska, Croatia..Just wanted to know if there are any buses that link these cities?

Thank you

Reply to: Bus line Split - Ulcinj
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ulcinj
More Ulcinj Topics