We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from the Terrace Club....

uk
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just back from the Terrace Club....

any question etc I can help with??

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

Did you fly to Faro? If so, how did you get to the Terrace Club (car hire, transfer, private taxi etc.) & how much did it cost? :) we are going this Sunday!

uk
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

Yes we flew to Faro, I had already booked a shuttle to the hotel, its about a 40 minute journey....a taxi shouldnt be too expensive!

Give me a shout if I can help you with anything else.......it was 100 degrees every day we were there, so pack your suncream!!

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

Sun cream already packed haha, good to hear about the weather - it's been miserable here! Who did you book your shuttle with??

uk
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

I booked it when I booked my holiday, it was with BT4U - Shuttles thru On the Beach and it was £70 for 3 of us both ways.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

Brilliant - thanks for that, I will have a look. I've found it for around £70 too with another company so I'm glad that sounds like a good price :)

uk
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

no worries, hope you have a good time.....let me know what you thought when you get back!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
208 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

was the supermarket within walking distance?

what was the food like?

where the bar prices reasonable

and last but not least are there any bars cafes or restaurants near by?

uk
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

Hi

the supermarket was about a 15 minute stroll, but carrying alot back would be a bit of a strain!

If you mean the food in the hotel.....I wouldnt recomend it, breakfast is just continental and not much of it and the evening meals are just buffet, cold and samey! Food in other places in town was good tho!

We didnt drink in the hotel bar as it was very small and part of the restaurant...other prices were about the same as at home.

There is one restaurant on the beach, we ate there once and never went back, very expensive and not very nice at all. There is Lords Bar which was ok, that was just before the beach, there are a couple of other restaurants scattered about but they are all part of the hotels, tbh my advice would be to go into town for food and drinks.

hope this helps a bit, let me know if there is anything else I can help with x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
208 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

thats brilliant , ta for the info :-)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
208 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from the Terrace Club....

I have the hotel facebook page linked to my own facebook page. I've noticed alot of the comments on the hotel f.b page are in Portuguese . Were there alot of british holiday makers at the hotel when you stayed.?

Get answers to your questions about Porches
Recent Conversations