We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from Faro Airport

Which Praia da Rocha hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chorley, lancs
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers from Faro Airport

Hi all,

Im coming to the algarve in july, staying at the Marichoro 2 between portimao and PDR, and im looking for the best transfer from the airport, I would hire a car, unfortunatly I dont think I will have enough spare to keep in the bank for a deposit on the car.

My flights land at around 22:25 so it would be a late transfer, but if anyone has any experiences that would be great :)

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,843 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers from Faro Airport

Plenty of companies around, but these two get consistently good reports and both have an on line quotation and booking facility

www.yellowfishtransfers.com

www.algarve-365.com

Isle of Mull...
Level Contributor
134 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers from Faro Airport

Agree with Cubsar, these are the companies most mentioned. i found Yellowfish to be slightly cheaper and have booked them. You can either pay at the time or book now and pay the driver cash at the end of the first leg.

Hope you get something sorted.

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
68 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers from Faro Airport

I found Yellowfish very good,punctual and friendly.Would reccommend.

Edited: 06 June 2012, 11:56
4. Re: Transfers from Faro Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 09:09
Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers from Faro Airport

If you are going to promote your own business use a user name which does not have the business name in the title. It will probably be reported and removed.

6. Re: Transfers from Faro Airport

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 May 2013, 11:35
7. Re: Transfers from Faro Airport

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Praia da Rocha
Recent Conversations