We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a villa near the sea in Conil de la Frontera

Modena, Italy
Level Contributor
112 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a villa near the sea in Conil de la Frontera

It's ten of us.

We would like to spend the last week of July and the first of August in Conil, but looks like all the villas big enough and not much expensive are already booked.

Any advive?

Thanks a lot

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a villa near the sea in Conil de la Frontera

Hi Gianni,

You can check out:

www.homelidays.com

www.casadeluz.com

www.solysur.com

www.conilhouse.com

www.casas-deconil.com

www.casitas-select.com

Good luck!

Esther

Tessenderlo, Belgium
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a villa near the sea in Conil de la Frontera

Does anyone have any experiences with renting a holiday villa via www.casadelaluz.com? We have seen a nice villa on their site but we are travelling with two very small kids so I want to be sure this organisation is trusthworthy... I'm a bit anxious to rent a holiday home via the internet with all the horror stories I hear sometimes.

Co. Kildare
Level Contributor
543 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a villa near the sea in Conil de la Frontera

kim r.

First welcome to tripadvisor forums - usually you are best starting your own thread as you will get more specific answers, your question is a bit different from the original poster (OP).

I have booked direct many times from private owners. Contact them by email or even by phone, ask questions, if you feel comfortable with their answers trust them if not stay away. Only 2 guarantees in life 'death and taxes'

Gianni

I was about to reply but have just noticed your question was in February! Hope you had a good holiday. Strange that your thread is still active.

r p
Truro, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a villa near the sea in Conil de la Frontera

We want to rent self catering for 3 weeks end jan into feb 2012. For the children we want access to a heated pool, be it indoor or outdoor. Reall y struggling to find anywhere that can offer this. any ideas?

5. Re: Looking for a villa near the sea in Conil de la Frontera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2012, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Conil de la Frontera