We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

Halifax
Level Contributor
16 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

Hi note two hour transfer time from airport to hotel think it might be too much for my elderly father in law wonder if there are a lot of hotel drop offs, any advice on private taxis or is it still a two hour drive ? thanks Jane .

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,698 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

Its still at least 1½ hr drive depending on traffic. Some transfer companies have lots of drop offs but a taxi would cost you around €100 each way I think.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

Hi,

Yes it will cost one hundred euro for a taxi to san pedro. We usually get the bus to Marbella bus station, then a taxi from there. Depending on the time you travel, you could be in San Pedro in just under an hour and a half. When I booked my flights through Ryanair, they had an offer on for a bus for 8 euro from Malaga to San Pedro. To be honest though, a taxi is probably your best bet-- four of you, thats only 25 euro each... Good Luck!

Halifax
Level Contributor
16 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

thanks for that jane .

Halifax
Level Contributor
16 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

thank you ! jane.

Puerto de la...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

You can arrange taxi transfers for a cheaper price. 100 euros would be if you just pick up a taxi at the airport.

surrey
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

Try transferpeople.com used them last year and will again this Aug. 1-4 taxi is 66 euro or 5-7 mini bus 90 euro each way .Journey is about 50 Mins

Halifax
Level Contributor
16 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

thank you ! jane.

8. Re: Transfer from Malaga to San Pedro de Alacantara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro de Alcantara