We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cortijo blanco hotel

Which San Pedro de Alcantara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
cortijo blanco hotel

I am visiting this hotel in September 14 and have a few questions.

1. Are pool towels supplied ?

2. Whats the current rate for a safe? A little concerned about break ins.

3. Can you get cava included in your all inclusive package?

4 is there anywhere to watch live football?

5 can you get diet drinks.?

6. Is there a email address for the hotel?

7. Can you get out and about easily using the local bus service.

Any help on the above would be appreciated.

Thank you

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

We went last year and going again 12th sept so maybe will see you. Pool Towels are not included, cava is yeaahhhh. If I remember rightly the safe is about 30 euro but been elsewhere since and may have forgotten, however I would always have a safe regardless of the cost. Bus service is fab only a few euros and the stop is right outside the hotel. Buddies a bar just by the hotel may have footie. I usually drink brandy and diet coke and asked for this last year and got it. I am sure you will enjoy your hol. It is a lovely hotel, not too formal, very friendly and a great location for marbs and Puerto banus and venturing further. A great guy near the hotel does trips to Gib etc. enjoy

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

Thanks so much for replying I really appreciate it, see you in September.

Spalding
Level Contributor
799 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

We too are due to fly out September 9th for 10 nights cant wait,,,

On recent reviews i have read that the safe is 30 euros, per week, I never had the opportunity to upgrade to a superior room when i booked, do you think we could do it in resort when we arrive,as i have also read the rooms near the Tennis court are the best.

Thank You,,

Midlands
Level Contributor
104 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

We are staying late August and it sounds great, would be interested to know if there is much going on in San Pedro.

Edited: 21 July 2014, 11:19
Spalding
Level Contributor
799 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

Yes, Vrony, I would be interested to know if anything goes on in San Pedro,If you find any nice music bars etc. let us know,I do know there is a market on a Thursday and saturday in puerto Banus...

So wish more people came on this forum with information, the Marmaris one is so informative and good..

Midlands
Level Contributor
104 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

Yes lots of other forums are busy but maybe busier area's, have been to Costa del Sol in the past but not for many years and not San Pedro, will post on our return any info gained.

Spalding
Level Contributor
799 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

Great, thanks Vrony, yes we have visited Costa Del Sol in the past, but not for a few years and never San Pedro area, so looking forward to it, think it wil be olde worlde spain, which will be very nice...

Midlands
Level Contributor
104 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

If anyone can help would like to know if room/bathrooms have shower gel and shampoo supplied. Thank you.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

The hotel supplies a couple of sachets of each on arrival only.

The local supermarket does have all items you could need on holiday.

Hope this helps.

Midlands
Level Contributor
104 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cortijo blanco hotel

Yes thanks for that Alison, I usually take my own but hubby always uses what's available, I take it there's no tea or coffee maker in the room ?

Get answers to your questions about San Pedro de Alcantara