We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lidl !!!

Fife
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lidl !!!

I just heard there's a new Lidl just opened near San Antonio, does anyone know where it is? The thought of cheap beer has caused much excitement! Thanks

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,653 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lidl !!!

they actually sell other things there as well, so i'm told.

it is on the right hand side of the main ibiza to san an road on the roundabout which leads up to sa capella. ie just before the egg roundabout and is easily walkable from san an centre.

mm

Fife
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lidl !!!

I've heard that they sell other things too, but never actually checked, my attention span only goes as far as the beer, lol!

Thank you for the info, will need to make that my first stop before I go to my apartment, we're in the Ses Savines so pretty close :)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lidl !!!

Any more info on the whereabouts of Lidl? I've looked on street view but can't see it - maybe street view was filmed before Lidl was built? Is it by the egg roundabout or by sa capella? What's it next door to? Sorry, lots of questions in one post - got a bit carried away thinking of cheap beer :-)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lidl !!!

Any more info on the whereabouts of Lidl? I've looked on street view but can't see it - maybe street view was filmed before Lidl was built? Is it by the egg roundabout or by sa capella? What's it next door to? Sorry, lots of questions in one post - got a bit carried away thinking of cheap beer :-)

portsmouth (england)
Level Contributor
161 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lidl !!!

ooooh beer haha yes more info please

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Lidl !!!

All the info you need is in the 1st reply...

Sant Antoni de...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Lidl !!!

300 metres from egg heading out of town opposite campsite

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lidl !!!

Cheers for the info :-)

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lidl !!!

give it a few weeks and the location will be described by all as the 'LIDL roundabout'

Sant Antoni de...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Lidl !!!

Nice one beeZwax -- and so true

Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany
Recent Conversations