We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio in May 2012

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
San Antonio in May 2012

We are a very large hen party heading to San Antonio Mid May! Does anyone have any experience of going in May? Will most bars, clubs, restaurant's ect..... be open? Also we are staying at the dreaded Piscis Park (aka Pikey Park) and after reading the reviews we are not looking forward to staying there at all! But hey u gotta make the best out.of a bad situation :-) I am hoping the hotel will be quiet at this time, has anyone stayed there in May?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio in May 2012

Hi there,

It's my first time to Ibiza also in May (14th-21st). Apparently stuff usually opens around this time but will be a bit quieter than peak season (which may not be a bad thing!).

Anyhow if you fancy visiting me in Playa d'en Bossa give us a shout! :)

Positano, Italy
Level Contributor
85 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Antonio in May 2012

The place will be starting to wake up as the workers will be arriving so will be busy enough to keep you entertained, propbably a good thing because peak season is chaos for a large group. From what i have heard some bars will be getting ready to open in june but there will be enough open for you to enjoy yourselves.

Piscis park is basic but does the job you need it to do ie shower and bed. Wth the resort been quite the hotel will be fine, because its such a large hotel it obviously gets manic in peak season, i have stayed there twice now both times end of june and it isn't that bad compared to other hotels.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,362 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Antonio in May 2012

If we are visiting in May we always go the last two weeks. Great for weather not to hot, and most places are just opening, apart from the big clubs which mainly open from the end of the month this year.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Antonio in May 2012

I have visited ibiza 7 times and mid may won't be crazy busy.but there's still a great atmosphere and all of the bars were open last year in mid may. Check out the ibiza spotlight party calendar and it Will tell you when all the parties are. Piscis park is basic but its perfect for your big hen party and ull have a great time. It won't be mad busy either. Any questions as to where to go etc i can help x ps taxis cost 25 euros from the airport and can only fit in 4 adults usually so depending on how many of you there are id look into hiring a minibus or similar for your transfer. Info can.be found for this on.ibiza spotlight x x x

5. Re: San Antonio in May 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany
Recent Conversations