We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

Which Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

Does anyone have any information regarding this hotel? I can't find any reviews in the last 2 years. Previous to that there are some old reviews from 3 years ago which were terrible. Have booked this hotel through Low Cost Holidays who have no email address and are based in Majorca. Thought I'd read reviews for this hotel, booked, and then when I was sent the full address I realised it wasn't the same hotel I had been looking at. Oh dear. Hope I haven't made a terrible mistake.........

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

these apartments have been closed for the last 2 years and were once part of the notorious gps empire.they started life as the Diana apartments about 15 years ago. what attracted you to them?

mm

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

When I originally 'googled' the San Marino hotel, San Antonio my search came up with the Hotel Marino. This small hotel had good reviews. I booked the San Marino thinking this was the same hotel. I've never made a mistake like this before. When the full booking details were emailed to me I found out the address was slightly different and started to investigate, then panic. Is the San Marino being refutbished and reopened this year ?

Edited: 29 April 2014, 07:51
Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

When I originally 'googled' the San Marino hotel, San Antonio my search came up with the Hotel Marino. This small hotel had good reviews. I booked the San Marino thinking this was the same hotel. I've never made a mistake like this before. When the full booking details were emailed to me I found out the address was slightly different and statred to investigate, then panic. Is the San Marino being refutbished and reopened this year ?

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

Hotel Apartamentos San Marino at C/Lugo is in the GPS portfolio again. Their own website is taking bookings and sports the legend *June 2014 Grand re-opening*.

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

Thank you to Rick who has told me this hotel is being re- launched by GPS in June. Given the terrible reviews when it was last open, should I be worried about my July booking? Any comments/opinions welcome.

Edited: 29 April 2014, 11:41
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

Hi

Not sure if its any help but I did stay here in 2000 when it was the Diana Apts. The pool was good and the hotel pleasant enough. Its set far enough away from the noise but close enough to get to the main road through the bay. Im sure youll have a great time

Lee

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

Thank you to Lee for your comment.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

hello m8, i just just done the exact same thing , i booked online through onthebeach.co.uk

i done a google search for hotels ( in san antonio ) found marino hotel , so i booked it then i later relaised that it gave me a different hotel , the 1 i had been lookin at was hostel marino in san an. now ive booked san marino apartments in san antonio bay.. did you stay there m8 can you tell me anything about it ??

ryan

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

Hi. I'll be staying at the San Marino Apts in 3 weeks. There are now a few reviews on Tripadvisor, very positive. I will review on my return.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: San Marino Aparthotel Lugo Bahia de San Antonio Ibiza 07830

i stay there in 3 weeks time also m8, i fly out 15th july- return 22 july ( check in 2100) Tuesday night

as for the reviews, most seem ok im not bothered about the location and hotel rooms seen clean enough for me im just there to party and sleep.

its the reviews i read about money been stolen from the hotel safes and rooms !! and theres a few saying it, and it must be the staff as they have the safe keys.

and i cant get a review about the place more recent than 2010 ...

Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany