We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

Which Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

In San Antonio is there an area where you can wander from bar to bar, or is it all clubs dotted around that you need to get taxi's between?

I'm 39 and won't want to be in the West end, as that seems to be aimed at a younger crowd, but would like somewhere to go for a change from the hotel.

If we do go to a club, which would you recommend for slightly older people, we love old school stuff mainly. Thanks

Birmingham
Level Contributor
180 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

Hi, There are plenty of bars that you can go to which are not in the West End. Where are you staying and when roughly?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

I am 36 and just returned from my 5th Ibiza vacation. My husband and I love the Island. He is definitely more the clubber than I am, but we have been to several (most) of the big clubs and many of the other bars/lounges. San Antonio does have a few streets of back to back bars/small clubs, but so does Ibiza town. We prefer Ibiza town over San Antonio, but it's still worth checking out.

Hendlesmyth asks a good question - where are you staying and are you planning on renting a car or taxiing everywhere?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

ITACA......it is BRILLIANT, and there is always something interesting happening there.......we LOVE it.

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

I tried to reply to this the other day, but the mobile app was playing up and it wouldn't let me.

We are staying at the Club cala Tarida and we wont be hiring a car. Thanks for the replies :)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

Yes we are a group of 11 Geordie lasses comin out for 4 days over the Aug bank holidays we are all ages from 21 to 60 and we would to know which pubs that anybody would recommend we are staying in the Bay

Birmingham
Level Contributor
180 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

Bay bar is a lovely chill out bar in the bar. As you walk around the bay into San Antonio they are lots of really nice bars. Ibiza Rocks bar is nice if you don't want a big club night but want to have a dance. Mambos is good for the ore parties and sunsets. I would also recommend Ibiza town. Lots of nice bars and the Da Alt area if amazing.

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,510 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

8. Re: Clubs/bars for 39 year old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sant Antoni de Portmany