We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM's in playa blanca/supermarkets

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
105 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
ATM's in playa blanca/supermarkets

Hi

Please can anyone tell me where the ATM's are in playa blanca. also were staying in a villa at vista lobos can anyone give me directions from by car there to the cheapest supermarket?

thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM's in playa blanca/supermarkets

Hi there, I too will be staying at vista lobos soon..cant wait!

Anyways, to get to the main shops from Vista Lobos you need to drive back towards the big roundabout with the petrol station that you passed on your way into playa blanca. When you get to the roundabout head straight down the road, down the hill towards the sea. After a while there is a zebra crossing and you need to follow the road and verge to the left. TRY and get parked in this area where most of the shops are. When you get there you will see a few supermarkets such as a netto. On the pedestraianised area there is a spar too. Hiperdino is about too but that is a bit trickier to get to I think. Try netto and spar and once you find your bearings try and find hyperdino!

The supermarket at Marina Rubicon is quite good too.

Good Luck and have fun in Vista Lobos!

Anne x

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM's in playa blanca/supermarkets

You may find the following directions easy to follow too. Avoid Netto - it's rip off pricing especially for toursists - and very few of us residents use it for that very reason.

Elle xx

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k31…

3. Re: ATM's in playa blanca/supermarkets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2010, 04:18