We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

Buxton, Derbyshire
Level Contributor
57 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

I booked the transfers online at http://www.t4you.eu as recommended by Celtygirl and thry were excellent. When we arrived at the Airport a lady was waiting with a sign displaying my name, we were in our resort in Playa Blance within 30 minutes or so. On the return journey the driver arrived a few minutes early to take us back to the Airport. The cost was £40 for the return trip (2 people) and even though I had booked a shuttle bus it was more like a private taxi.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
157 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

Have to say I find www.canaltravel.com second to none. I arranged for a transfer to the airport at the end of my holiday last year for three of us and a 52 seater coach turned up . Superb.

Birmingham
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

I was unfortunate to travel during the VOLCANIC ASH episode. I must say that although I had flight problems the transfer company (www. t4you.eu ) who we used for our transfers were excellent. I had to twice cancel my return transfer to the airport with no problems. When I eventually got a confirmed date to travel I again rang the company to re book my transfer. There was no problem the bus pick me and my family up smack and time and we arrived at the airport with no problem and NO extra cost...

An excellent company I would recommend to all.

Caroline

Birmingham
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

On a recent stay in lanzarote we used lanzarotehoppa.com

for our transfer to Playa Blanca. Met at the airport by

an English rep and taken direct to the mini bus.

Would recommend.

If stopping in Playa Blanca area, check out the restuarants

and bars on the sea front with great views towards Fuerteventura....

Some fab beachs nearby as well. We will return..

London
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

would like to say thank you to Shoefan.

we came home yesterday from lanzarote we was 10 days in playa blanca.

we have seen your post here about t4you and have booked our transfer to them as well. it was so easy we find our rep waiting for us at the airport with a yellow sign with our name on and 30 min later we was in Parque del Rey in playa blanca and the pick up was the same the driver came 5 min earlier and 30 min later we are at the airport. fantastic t4you and many thanks

Buxton, Derbyshire
Level Contributor
57 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

Hi Jeane2770, I always like to check on Trip Advisor before going anywhere and it's good to know that my review was useful. Thanks for the positive feedback. Regards

bury
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

hi did you pay up front for you transfer?i only ask as i would not like to be stood in the airport for a long time and then have to pay for a taxi because they were late, as you do here of this happening sometimes with some companys.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,068 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

jassy11....we used t4you in January and paid when we got there. Very good company :)

Birmingham
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

Hi

we used this company during the volcanic episode. We paid on arrival at the airport to the lady rep that met us and we definatley had no problems with them. The rep was there when we came out of arrivals and put us on a mini bus straight to our destination.... Would highly recommend this company. They give an excellent service... Look at the their guestbook it speaks for itself...

Hope that this helps..

Caroline

London
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

we paid when we got there as well, before we booked we send a email and ask to pay when arrive we got a mail back and there said yes and we have paid in pound with no problem.

York, United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommended Lanzarote Airport Transfers

what a great service .... we arrived yesterday our flight was a bit late ... and no problems ... the guide was still waiting for us and 2 min later we was on the way no waiting nothing and a half our later our kids was in the pool. we stay in Los Zocos Costa Teguise. thanks for that topic Shoefan