We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Welwyn Garden City...
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Can anyone please let me have the e-mail address for the Flamingo Beach Resort in Playa Blanca. I have booked one week in April, all inclusive in 2 x 1 bedroom apartments with connecting doors for my husband and myself and his 2 sons and were really looking forward to going having seen such good reviews.

We've now been informed by First Choice that they cannot guarantee that we will get the interconnecting rooms that we booked! Obviously we cannot go on the holiday with the kids possibly in another area of the resort and First Choice are being very unhelpful in this - so please if anyone can give me the contact details I would be very grateful.

Welwyn Garden City...
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Panic over! I managed to find his e-mail address and I sent him an e-mail and received a response back within 5 minutes! He said that we were not to worry he would ensure we had the connecting rooms that we booked. No wonder this resort gets such glowing reports all the time and such good comments on the management.

Such a pity that First Choice couldn't be bothered - still we paid in full and I guess that's their main concern.

Happy bunnies now! :-)

Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Could you please send us angel riveros email address as there are a few details of our holiday we would like to confirm direct as our tour operator doesn't seem very confident!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

It's angel.rivero@nordotel.com

C

x

Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Thank you

Welwyn Garden City...
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Can I just mention that First Choice still haven't bothered to reply to our e-mails!

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Could you possibly give me the email address as we are staying there in a couple of weeks and I have exactly same problem with First Choice who are very unhelpful! Thanks rebecca

Edited: 09 July 2011, 13:12
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,954 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

celtygirl posted it on #3.

Harleston, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

Thanks for information very helpful. Can't wait to visit this hotel sounds amazing. We are off in March never been to Lanzerote before. Mary. :~D

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

can ne 1 please forward me the em ail adress for the flamingo beach resort in lanzarote cheers

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,954 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - Angel Rivero's e-mail address!

It was posted on post #3.