We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much in a taxi to playa blanca

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
how much in a taxi to playa blanca

hi could anyone tell me how much the taxis outside the airport charge, i'm staying at the sandos papagayo arena in playa blanca and i'm not sure whether to book tranfers through travel agent or wait until we get there

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
222 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much in a taxi to playa blanca

Anything between 40 and 50 Euro to Playa Blanca. Would be much cheaper to check out transfer

england
Level Contributor
63 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much in a taxi to playa blanca

We've had transfers to Playa Blanca before and they have been a proper messing about, this year we got a taxi outside the airport to Gran Castillo, which is just outside Playa Blanca and it cost us 45 Euro's, and it would have been 40 Euro's to the centre of playa blanca,

low cost holidays were charging £78 for a family of 4 for the transfer each way so it works out roughly the same as a taxi without the hassle,

we'll never get a transfer through a travel agent again.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: how much in a taxi to playa blanca

Yet, you can book a transfer on the internet direct with Low Cost or holiday taxis/resort hoppa etc and save money on what the travel agent is charging!

I always say to anyone wanting a taxi from the airport to Playa Blanca to allow 50euros.

cheers

Keith

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much in a taxi to playa blanca

We had booked our transfers to Playa Blanca with 123 transfers, never again as they were not waiting for us at the airport, we waited in the airport for forty min, phoned them three times but no one picked up the phone, so in the end we went out side and jumped in a taxi which cost us 50 euro, and for our return we just asked a local taxi driver to pick us up from the villa, which he did the next morning and that cost us 42 euro,

5. Re: how much in a taxi to playa blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca