We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Front Promenade

Level Contributor
147 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Front Promenade

Can anyone tell me how well lit (if at all) the sea front promenade is? I am staying at the Natura Palace Oct/Nov and am wondering whether I need to take a torch if I want to go out in the evening.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,306 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Front Promenade

I haven't walked down that far at night for ages so not sure, but I think the lighting goes all the way down the promenade now.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Front Promenade

I was trying to think as well, but I am sure your be fine. Must remember have a look when next walking in that area.

Keith

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
1,680 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Front Promenade

The promenade is extremely well lit all the way along and when the bulbs go... they're replaced quite quickly. t's the streets themselves that often leave a lot to be desired.

It's because the real estate companies don't always pay their bills... so the council switch them off.

Elle xx

Level Contributor
147 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Front Promenade

Thanks guys

england
Level Contributor
64 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Front Promenade

We have never needed a torch in the past 6 years but we don't walk for miles at night - maybe as far as the Rubicon Palace or to the Marea Cocktail Bar. HTH

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
676 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea Front Promenade

We walked all the way back to Faro Park one evening in July and it was dark by the time we got there. I seem to remember it was all fine until the promenade finished and we had to cut across the almost derelict land to get back to the road. Then it was not very nice at all and a torch would have been good. But until then, fine.

7. Re: Sea Front Promenade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 04:16