We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

hi just to let u know

attack of the tripadvisors - is on ch 4 9pm tonigh - 9pm....i took part in the filming so im hoping ive got a good bit :)

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

Looking forward to it! I won't get to see it for a couple of days... as have got stuff going on... but I have it down to record.

Can I get an autograph? :o)

Elle x

england
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

hi got it set to record,will be interesting to see what the documentry says re TA i think.

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

im not really too worried about it...as on my reviews i tell the truth as i see it ....whereas others dont see anything wrong with some places...guess its all down to required standards.............but in the reviews in the tabloinds they are nicknaming us '' little hitlers''...very cheeky that....

Kent
Level Contributor
6,526 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

gonna have to record it as it's the same time as young apprentice and i've got to be up at half 3 to go PDC!! have to watch it when i get back

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

Hi choc56,

Can I ask which member you were?If you are the red haired guy that stayed in the guesthouse with the animals heads mounted on the walls,I thought you came across very well.

Unfortunately I don't think the other people that took part in the programme did.

Sparky.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

Well I am glad my bit was not part of the programme

Sparky

She wasn't

Edited: 31 October 2011, 22:09
rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

Intresting programe was looking for you ..was you the one that came with the lady and her husband ian for the lunch when the proprieters was strying to get the lady to take her review of the seafood resteraunt of trip adviser..

WENDY

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

Thanks for that flipflopman,and as choc56 says,I just tell it like I see it,and what I saw was pretty bad.

In saying that,anyone can be made to look bad on tv.Editing could make Santa look bad.Its all about ratings,and the fact that there are currently 2-3 threads running on this topic on the Lanzarote forum page alone says a lot.

Sparky.

Edited: 31 October 2011, 22:21
manchester...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

well ...well..well....so glad i was not actually on THAT programme.....RDF tv actually came to my house and filmed me for 4 hrs...on a glorious sunny day...and not one bit was used.....and am i so glad....instead they used some crazy hotelier...and a swearing tripadvisor........perhaps im not weirdo enough......others may disgaree ha ha ha...

and now i can sleep knowing my reputation is still good...:)

i will stull use tripadvisor.....as ive met some lovely people....and not at all like those on the tv.....thankgoodness....

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,772 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: tripadvisor on t.v 2 night...im on the prog !!!

Well said choc 56 uk.....sorry i mixed you up with someone else..

WENDY

Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca