We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elecrical gadget shops

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Topic
elecrical gadget shops

we're holidaying in playa blanca in approx. 6 weeks.the last time i was in the canaries was about 30 years ago,and there was loads of electrical shops selling stuff cheaper than back in the uk.is it still the same and if so are they reputable or dodgy? im looking for a mini hd helmet camera.............thanks in advance.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,253 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: elecrical gadget shops

Yes 99% are dodgy and generally no stuff isn't cheaper here anymore. In fact electrical stuff can be a lot more here.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: elecrical gadget shops

Might be worth reading this offering from a fellow traveller too...

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g662290-i11495-k…

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: elecrical gadget shops

Don't do it - all changed and well dodgy!!!!

C

x

sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: elecrical gadget shops

ok ....these were the type of answers i was expecting.thanks for your quick replies.

spain
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: elecrical gadget shops

10+ years ago on the island, you might have found some great deals... but right now with the internet, its 10x times more safe & cheaper to buy online than to buy in an "exotic" shops in Lanzarote )

6. Re: elecrical gadget shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca