We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
121 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

I'm going to Playa Blanca in November.. Will i need warm clothing. .. Is there any boat trips to other places..

Mentioned in this post
Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca
Lanzarote, Spain
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
5,121 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Hi

Possibly a light jacket or a fleece for the evening......during the day should be fine in t-shirt and shorts

Yes there are boat trips bookable from the kiosk in the harbour

London
Level Contributor
294 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

We went on a boat trip to Fuerteventura last week in September. We went over on the Glass bottom boat. The boat was fine but the sea was so choppy (It is the Atlantic after all) and the trip was horrendous.The boat swayed from side to side. Although we paid for the return journey we ended up returning on the bigger Fred Olsen Ferry (at 50e per couple return). It was still very choppy but better than the small boat.

Mentioned in this post
Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura
Canary Islands, Spain
West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
121 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thanks that's a big help..

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
121 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Thanks for the reply.. i'll pack something warm..

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:18