We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Rubicon Palace - pool info

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Rubicon Palace - pool info

Does anyone know if the pools at the rubicon at heated ? and if they are saltwater ?

i cant decide between the rubicon or the dream gran castillo ... any advise would be appreciated.

travelling with partner and 3 year old so wanting somewhere child friendly with hopefully warmish pools

thanks in advance

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
3,835 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Rubicon Palace - pool info

Hi

You might be best emailing the hotel direct to ask - at least that way if you get there and it's not like they said, you've got some comeback.

Rubicon's email according to their website is h10.rubicon.palace@h10hotels.com

By the way - if I remember rightly, the direct translation from the spanish for freshwater is "sweet water" - so if they refer to sweetwater pools, it's what we would call freshwater as opposed to saltwater.

I hope you have a good time.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,529 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Rubicon Palace - pool info

As far as I know the childrens pool is heated, as well as one of the others, and the large pool is saltwater.

3. Re: H10 Rubicon Palace - pool info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 06:18