We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child free hotel

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Child free hotel

Hi, I remember reading that one of the hotels in PB is for adults only but can't remember which one. Anyone know?

Thanks

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,061 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child free hotel

The Timanfaya Palace is adults only.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child free hotel

Thanks Leyland.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
585 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child free hotel

I'm going to the Timanfaya Palace in the next few days, so I'll post a report. If you need to know anything about the hotel, please ask.

Cheers

Tommy

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
585 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Child free hotel

I'm at the Timanfaya Palace at the moment. It is adult only-just seen a group with about 4 kids walk in and they were asked to leave. Perfect!

The hotel is really nice, food is good and the staff are very friendly. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers

Tommy

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Child free hotel

Timanfaya Palace is currently adults onl and Pueblo Marinero (apartments right at Marina Rubicon) has either just gone adults only or is about to.

Chester
Level Contributor
2,578 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Child free hotel

Steeley,

what are you doing? I won't tell the others you are here.

Is it as good as PDLC?

Keith.

oldham
Level Contributor
979 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Child free hotel

I think the Bahia Blanca Rock is also going child free in November

Velez Blanco, Spain
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca, Province of Almeria
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Child free hotel

Pueblo Marinero too? And Bahia Blanca? Great for us grownups that don't want kiddies jumping over them to get to the pool.

Elle x

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Child free hotel

yeah Pueblo has certainly started their adults ony approach - noticed earlier this month they have changed their poolside furniture - a lot more day beds - looks more like La Marea! On the downside, I understand they have (at this stage anyway) only refurbed one room (for the sales brochure) but the prices have almost doubled!

They're also opening a bar/restaurant called Sunset - though not sure how they will offer anything that El Mirador across the road doesn't already.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
585 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Child free hotel

Hi Keith

We did PdlC about 6 times this year, so we thought it was time for a change. That said, we have been looking at a quick trip back to Puerto in the next few weeks. Playa Blanca is nothing like Puerto. It is more of a small, purpose built resort. It does seem to attract a lot of families (we've nicknamed it Puerto de la Pram!) so if you like a more adult focused holiday, The Timanfaya Palace is a great choice.

Cheers

Steely

Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca