We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

Croydon, Surrey
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

Hi

We are looking to go to Natura Palace in Feb next year. Doing a bit of research, can anyone tell me if there are bars and restaurants close by? I know its about a 30-40 min walk to the main town which is fine but just incase we fancy staying closer by or maybe just pop out for lunch. Also, we haven't been to Europe for a long long time as we usually go further afield, what are the prices like for drink and eating out these days?

One last question, how close by is a sandy beach?

Thanks in advance

Michelle

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
897 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

You will be well-placed for restaurants without having to go into town or to the marina every night.

If you go out of the hotel, turn left and walk a short distance will see several restaurants on the left. They have a great view out across the water to Fuerteventura. We like these three:

Restuarante El Argentino –. Casual Argentinean dining, excellent meat, especially the barbecued chicken and the steaks. We make sure we ALWAYS go there at least once when we're in Playa Blanca.

Sebastyan’s – a smart Greek restaurant, excellent quality food and service.

Luna Rossa – excellent Italian food and atmosphere

There is also an Indian restaurant - Fazz - which is part of a chain, which we found uninspiring and expensive for what it was, we won't be going back!

There is a nice bar down the stairs from these restaurants, on the sea front (La Manea, I think it's called). Great place to chill out with pre-dinner or after dinner drinks. In February you'll need to dress warmly to enjoy it though.

There are also a few other bars in the immediate area that we've not bothered going into but might be OK..

There is a great variety of restaurants, to suit all budgets and tastes. It's impossible to give you a definitive answer on prices - depends what you have and where you have it!

Croydon, Surrey
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

Thank you so much for the info...very helpful.

We are going to budget at £100 per day for food/drink, im sure that will be enough, will take my credit card just incase!!

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
897 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

You're welcome!

If it helps, when my wife and I go out for a meal in a nice restaurant, we expect to pay around €50 in total for bread, 2 x starters, 2 x mains and a nice bottle of wine. You can pay a lot less in the more relaxed restaurants along the front in Playa Blanca (but then the food isn't usually as good) or twice as much at the most expensive restaurants.

If you go out and about for the day, at lunch time you can still find "menu of the day" (e.g. several places in Arrieta in the north) at around €10 for 2/3 courses including a glass of wine.

I can't think of any restaurants that don't take credit cards.

Croydon, Surrey
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

That sounds perfect, thanks again!

I think I may as well go ahead and book it, we only been back from Jamaica two weeks lol....holiday blues!!!

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,438 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

yes the restaurant mentioned are pictured on this walk along with others

holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=10

Croydon, Surrey
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

Thanks Delboy, that is really helpful

Michelle

7. Re: Bars & Restaurants local to Natura Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 06:21