We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlos Park

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leighton Buzzard...
6 posts
Save Topic
Carlos Park

Hi,

I'm thinking about renting an apartment on Carlos Park with playadoradahomes.com. I can find almost nothing on this forum about Carlos Park and am wondering why. Also does anyone know anything about playadoradahomes? Thank you to anyone who can help.

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,810 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carlos Park

Hi

Carlos Park is a private residential estate......most are owner/occupiers with a (very) few holiday rentals......that is why there are no reviews.........unable to help as regards ´´playadoradahomes´´as I have never heard of them

Leighton Buzzard...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Carlos Park

IDo you live in Playa Blanca Lanzalocal,as find it rather worrying if you have not heard of playadoradahomes.com, even though they are only a very small company.

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,810 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carlos Park

Hi

Yes I do live there--------but as a resident why would I hear of tourist oriented firms?? .......as I live here I have no need to deal with or even hear about companies that make their money from selling abroad.......this is not unusual as there are probably many firms operating locally ...who because they deal mainly with tourists...I will never hear of them.

I would not worry unduly.....perhaps another visitor has used them and could shed some light on them.

Edited: 19 September 2013, 19:55
Leighton Buzzard...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Carlos Park

Thank you for your reply Lanzalocal and I'm sure the company are fine but I think I will book in Jardin del Sol which is much nearer the marina area.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,928 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carlos Park

Jardin del Sol are nearer the Marina than Carlos Park, but still a fair distance away.

Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carlos Park

Hi hope you don't mind me asking, what is it like to live in Carlos Park? We have been shown a couple of properties which are up for sale there, it seemed very quiet and well looked after. Do you get a lot of noise and would you recommend it? Thank you.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,928 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carlos Park

I don't think anyone on here lives on Carlos Park

Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carlos Park

Thank you but if you look at the previous posts Lanzalocal does..............

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,468 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carlos Park

I think Lanza is answering the post #2, asking if he lives in Playa Blanca

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,810 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carlos Park

Hi

Err......no longer even live in Playa Blanca anymore ...having just moved to a small village in the hills inland between PB and PDC.....never said I lived on Carlos Park.....it was just one of the two places I lived close to when I lived in PB, so I was able to offer advice based on local knowledge not actual residency there.

Edited: 24 September 2013, 09:14