We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Under £200.00

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Under £200.00

Hi all, my 50 something partner and I will be spending 10 nights on the island (early December 13) we've booked five nights in PDC (Club del Carmen) and would ideally like to spend the remaining five in Playa Blanca. Can anyone please suggest / recommend a relatively cheap hotel / apartment? preferably under £200.00 for the five nights... Just looking for somewhere quiet with a nice pool / surroundings S/C R/O is fine as we love to experience the local bars, restaurants. Spent hours reading the reviews but a few personal recommendations would be great!

Many thanks in advance - Barry

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Under £200.00

This is an adults only apartments Barry, not sure what price they would be for your 5 nights, sea and pool views would be extra but apartments we find ok

holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=26

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Under £200.00

We stayed at the Sun Royal about 7 years ago which were ok then but can't really comment on them now as it was a long time ago but the would probably meet your budget and the walk into the centre of town or marina would be about 20 minutes, dorado beach about 10 minutes

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Under £200.00

Many thanks Delboy, lovely pics! the Pueblo Marinero Apartments look perfect but unfortunately out of our price range (£550.00 R/O Travel Republic) Will take a look at the Sun Royal

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Under £200.00

Hi Barry, might be worth pming Mark W, who is a regular on here and stayed recently, I can put you a batch of pictures on but as I said, they are 6 years old and from this thread they have new owners

tripadvisor.co.uk/…49755953

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Under £200.00

Try Rubimar apartments - right at Marina Rubicon so plenty of restaurants and bars on your doorstep and only a pleasant 10-15 minute walk into the town. Travelrepublic often have cracking deals on these apartments.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Under £200.00

I had a look at the reviews and the rooms walls are said to be thin at the Rubimar apartments but location is good

Edited: 12 October 2013, 18:40
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Under £200.00

Hi Delboy...thanks for the tip about Imageshack...I haven't got around to installing it yet

Hi Barry,

The Sun Royal or Cay Beach will suit you down to the ground coming in at around £30-£35 per night. They are both centrally located and have S/C facilities in all the apartments.

Please PM me and give me your email address and I'll send you some pics of the Sun Royal from my holiday there in March. I found it great for my needs and as Delboy has already said it's in a great location for easy access to bars and restaurants, Papago centre and the Marina. There is also a great little supermarket...SuperDino...just 10 mins down the road. If you cross the road from there and walk by the Princess Yaiza your right on the sea front and it's a lovely walk left to the Marina or right towards the Papago centre and then the town

8. Re: Under £200.00

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 October 2013, 22:35
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Under £200.00

Many thanks for the help Guys... very much appreciated

Cheers Mark PM on its way

London, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Under £200.00

Just booked Cay beach in April £195 for 7 nts self catering. Been before and it is in a great location and super value for money.