We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Faro Park to Playa Blanca Centre

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dumfries, Scotland
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Faro Park to Playa Blanca Centre

From other forum items I note that the No,39 bus runs to and from Faro Park.. Can anyone please advise if it goes to the shopping /restaurants complex on Calle Irlande? If not, where in that area is the bus stop to come into Playa blanca?

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Faro Park to Playa Blanca Centre

these are the bus stops on a map, I think it's the no 30 rather than 39

playa-blanca-villa.com/Bus%20timetable.pdf

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Faro Park to Playa Blanca Centre

Hi

Bus stop in Faro Park is located at the end of the parade of shops on Calle Irlanda nearest to PB......can´t miss it there is a blue sign with a pictograph of a bus on it and the road has the word ´´BUS´´ painted in yellow on it.and yes the bus is no.30......fare is 1,35€ per person per journey.

Dumfries, Scotland
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Faro Park to Playa Blanca Centre

Many thanks for your help.

Honest, I did mean to say the 30 bus. There's enough confusion without me adding to it!

Dumfries, Scotland
Level Contributor
29 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Faro Park to Playa Blanca Centre

Having just returned from Playa Blanca I can confirm that the No.30 bus leaves the stance at the Playa Blanca end of the Parade of shops in Faro Park at 10 minutes to and twenty past the hour. The cost is 2.70 Euros for 2 people and the journey time to the stop near the harbour is about 10 minutes.

The taxi back from the main taxi rank to Faro Park cost just a little less than 5 Euros.

5. Re: Bus from Faro Park to Playa Blanca Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 06:17