We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best steak house

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
7 posts
Save Topic
Best steak house

Hi.what is the name of the best steak house in pb and what kind of price.thanxs

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Best steak house

I also think the Taberna Godino is closed on a Tuesday, although I maybe wrong. I'm assuming that this is traditional for the local restaurants

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: Best steak house

I had delicious sea bass at Cervantes where they also do a great fillet steak which I'm told was so tender it could have been cut with a butter knife. Agree with Mark W too about The Italian Job, really tasty fillet steak and Fabio is a great host.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Best steak house

Yes Fabio is a really nice guy. He's originally from Naples so all his dishes are authentic italian

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,501 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Best steak house

yes you can always tell when Mark W has been there with those stickers of his lol

img17.imageshack.us/img17/7365/90yd.jpg

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Best steak house

Another plus point for The Italian Job is you can have half-and-half when chosing from the pasta and pizza menu and as for the childrens menu it couldn't be simpler .. 'anything they want' :)

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Best steak house

Delboy......I just can't help myself with the stickers Lol!!! I stuck one on a giant turtle once

The Italian Job also do a roaring trade in takeaway pizza. They were selling like hot cakes when I was there

47. Re: Best steak house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 06:19